- Hate is a strong word, yet people throw love around as if it doesn't mean anything.
- Ever noticed, people who say that they can be happy in any situation are the first ones to create a hue and cry over a missing button.
- Sometimes, people are not loved because they are special, they are special, because some people love them unconditionally...
/li>
I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. Khalil Gibran Ever since I understood the nuances, of life, relationships, God etc... I realized that I didn't like the categorization of people because of their religion. For a person, who totally believed in humanity first, it became complicated when my grandparents did certain things because they belonged to a particular religion, or, because in the Hindu (read: Brahmins) culture, it has been passed on from generations. The silly superstitions like - waiting for 5 minutes incase a black cat crosses your path or not to ask "where are you going" to someone who is already at the doorstep. Or, not to talk or touch the maids as they are 'untouchables' and more used to irritate me. The rebel inside me refused to accept the religious practices in the name of God! "So, who is God for you?" I remember my G...
Comments
Post a Comment